Workload-"condition"

Paul E. Dempsey dempsey@MARSHALL.EDU
Fri Apr 26 12:38 MDT 2002

Fred,

Keep on plowing! I read with interest your post and awaited anxiously
for the next installment. I agree totally with your thoughts re
humidity/climate controls. We have NONE in this facility, and the Ohio
Valley/West Virginia weather extremes are just that...extreme. Temps in
the 90's last week and frost/freeze warnings this week with daytime
temps in the 50's. Ah, springtime in Appalachia.

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University

Paul E. Dempsey RPT
Piano Technician