uncomfy

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Mon Apr 22 14:00 MDT 2002

In a message dated 4/22/2002 2:49:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stranges@Oswego.EDU writes:

> OH!!! Around the time I was leaving another CRAZY person came to his house.
> She was drunk I think...and ugh....CRAZY - well she wants me to tune her
> piano to. I gave her one of my cards. What the hell do I do in a situation
> like that???

Simple.  If you don't feel safe, don't go.  But if you think it's safe, but
just wierd Twilight Zone stuff, consider the following...

A good friend of mine who was in construction told me that when he was faced
with a job that he really didn't want to do, he would triple or quadruple his
estimate.  He had a hard time refusing requests, so he set up situations
where the customer would turn him down.  And on the rare occassions where he
didn't get turned down for the job, he got paid very well!

Trust your gut feeling on this one.

Gordon Large, RPT
Maine