new formula, part two

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri Apr 19 11:57 MDT 2002

> And don't forget about repairing piano benches! :-)

Avery, you actually repair benches??!!! Most of the educational venues I
service operate on the "use them up until we run out" theory of bench
maintenance. I have to scout around to find a (THE?) bench safe enough to sit
on and drag it with me from tuning to tuning, so they very nearly have run out.
And every year, I point out that each of the benches that have died since last
year could have been repaired cheaper than it's going to cost to replace them -
but since there are plenty of extra, too short plastic chairs to serve as
"benches", it's not a problem.

Ron N