Concert Load

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed Apr 17 06:59 MDT 2002

List,

Just curious. We "only" have 28 recitals/concerts scheduled
from April 15 - April 21 and all but three will use a piano
and all will get a complete tuning or perhaps a very thorough
'touch-up'.

Yesterday, I had to tune both D's in our Opera House and in
another hall, both D's & a harpsichord, all used last night!

I was just wondering how this compares with your schedule
during that time period. The next week is just as bad.

Less than 2 weeks of classes left! After juries are over, I
think I'm going to take a week off just to "unstress" some.

Then the work starts to get ready for all the summer stuff.
Unlike Wim's school, ours doesn't virtually shut down for
the summer. :-)

Avery
University of Houston