Dead Note

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Mon Apr 15 12:21 MDT 2002

Avery,
	Try working with a brush - toothbrush, artist brush, whatever you've
got - wetting the brush, working it in the hole, rinsing the brush,
repeating many times. First at full tension, then if that doesn't works,
after lowering tension so string moves significantly. I bet you can get
it pretty good without replacing the string.
Fred