fog

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Sun Apr 14 11:41 MDT 2002

One of the Voice studios at our local college has a newspaper article
clipping on the wall.  Evidently, there is a female opera singer who is
filing for disability claims because of stage "fog", which she credits for
ruining her voice.  I will try to get more info for you.

David Vanderhoofven

At 03:51 PM 4/10/02, RicB wrote:
>This is actaully quite harmless and is used by lighting folks to create
>3d'ish effects. It is harmless to humans or they would have nailed people
>for useing it years ago.

<snip>