fog "juice" effects?

Jon Page jonpage2001@attbi.com
Wed Apr 10 18:02 MDT 2002

At 06:17 PM 4/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>In many cases, the 'fog' is actually  an atomized oil product, which might
>have an interesting effect on wooden parts . .??
>
>Jim Kinnear

I was in the middle of tuning for a concert when the ac/heating system went
haywire.

First it started pumping out mist and achieved a level at the "World of
Energy" at Disney World.
Then it switched to arctic wind, I had to put on a coat.  Not my problem.
Just kept tuning.
Alright a few changes...   no one noticed.

Besides, It used to be that rock concerts were filled with real smoke, man...

Jon Page