fog "juice" effects?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed Apr 10 14:26 MDT 2002

In a message dated 4/10/02 2:35:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
drwoodwind@hotmail.com writes:

> As I watched the fog billow over the Baldwin SF10 on stage today, I wondered
> what effect this would have on the piano......(fog machine in catwalk,
> capable of filling theater)

Was this "real" fog, moisture in the air? Or was it dry ice fumes. If it is
the former, perhaps if the "fog" stayed on, in, and around the piano for an
extended period of time, long enough for droplets to adhere to strings, etc.,
it might cause a problem. But if it was the latter, no problem. No moisture
involved.

Wim