bearing, loose bridge pins leading to Wapin considerations

Sat Apr 6 04:31 MST 2002

Richard Moody wrote:

>     Now with Wapin there are  new sets of parameters to consider.
> The front pin is vertical and the next pin, I think they call it the
> 'trapping pin" is also vertical.  I wonder what the consideration of
> "riding up" on the front pin is there?  And also how the string seats
> on the bridge as opposed to the old pin arrangement.? Does the string
> indentation look the same?   ---ric

Hmm... yes this brings up an interesting and practically possible way of
shedding more light on this whole subject matter. Observing these
indentations as they show themselves on a newly recapped and Wapinized
bridge.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.