Wire stretching

Fri Apr 5 15:48 MST 2002

Grin.... well since you asked for responses.... I would have to agree with your
basic postulation that this is something completely different...

comic relief is always welcome

I would be curious to know what they think happens that more or less
corresponds to what we ignorant remaining humans think is string stretching ?

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.