quasi thayer knuckles...

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Tue Jul 31 14:21 MDT 2001

Michelle, this would be a good time to buy a set of sample parts from Wally
Brooks or Renner USA.  Use the samples to test parts on the action and learn
to measure shank and flange dimensions.  When you order the hammeres, shanks
and flanges you get credit for the cost of the sample kit, so it is yours
for free.
Ed Sutton