Nickel Creek on Prairie Home Companion

TCoates tcoates@dtgnet.com
Sat Jul 28 07:19 MDT 2001

My wife and I caught Nickel Creek on the Leno show during the early part of
this month I believe.  We had to stay up to the end of the show, but it was
a treat!  Lawrence, thanks for the heads up about Prairie Home Companion.

These kids are very special.  I state again that we as piano technicians
should be proud of the nurturing that "one of our own" did to help this
group become who they are.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota