thanx to you all!!

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri Jul 13 11:25 MDT 2001

wow folks.. thanx for the letters.

Just to note, I have tried the protec as many of you suggested, but it does
not do the trick at all. Really a yucky candidate I fear.

I will go ahead and do the jacks(UGHUGHUGHUGHUGH!!!), but since the owner
did not want to bother with ordering new parts to save money  (???) this
might be a hard piil to swallow- one of you did mention that it might creep
up and return again.

oh this has been something.

On the other hand.. this Renner system has worked wonderfully.Uniform and a
joy to repin. VERY consistant!!! I have since purchased all of the Renner
tools needed to do this type of repair, and HEY!!!   I'm thinking of picking
up a few jobs because of it. After this job I will be queen. QUEEN I tell
you!!

THanx  much to all of you who responded!!

:) michelle stranges
stranges@oswego.edu