Concert grand

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Jan 26 11:34 MST 2001

Roger,

Angela Hewitt is performing here at our piano festival next weekend,
along with Christopher O'Riley and of course, our own Abbey Simon. :-)
She'll be performing on one our Steinway D's. That's all we have.

Appropos of nothing.

Avery

>Fairly recently,  Angela Hewitt, a Steinway Artist, chose the CF111 over
>the Steinway for an all Bach programme. A review in the London Times
>compared this lady to Glen Gould in abilities.

mailto:atodd@uh.edu - Work           "I haven't failed. I've
                                      found 10,000 ways that
mailto:avery@ev1.net - Home           won't work."

Avery Todd                           -Benjamin Franklin-
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4201
713-743-3226