Concert grand

Thu Jan 25 21:20 MST 2001

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David M. Porritt=20
  To: caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: January 25, 2001 4:42 PM
  Subject: Concert grand

  The decision has been made to purchase a Yamaha CFIIIS for our recital =
hall.  We have two Steinway "D"s in there and one will be replaced.  Our =
chairman was told by an unhappy dealer, that we will be one of only 5 =
music schools that have a Yamaha in their recital hall. =20

-----

I've no idea how many music schools have Yamaha's in their recital =
halls. But I do have a question: So what? Does that really matter? Why =
shouldn't your school, or any other, choose freely what is best for your =
own needs? Good luck with your new instrument. I'm sure you'll be quite =
happy with it.

Regards,

Del
Delwin D Fandrich