Kissin Review

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue Jan 2 16:00 MST 2001

Horace,
	I'm sure I speak for many in expressing gratitude to you for putting
together such an informative, enlightening, and inspiring collation.
(Oh, and I mustn't forget concise, too :-)
	Definitely a subject that needs much thoughtful discussion, and one we
tend to avoid for various reasons. Many thanks for putting it on the
table.
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

PS Thanks also for your well put words a week ago re Victor Borge. I
tuned for him this past October, and he was just as considerate, polite,
and boisterous as ever. Always a pleasure to work for, and just to be
around.