Straight flute reamers - was Gun Brush Size

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Feb 22 08:05 MST 2001

John,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, 1991 was during a time
period when I wasn't a member. My predecessor here left some old
Journals, so I'll check through them, just to be sure.

I KNEW I should have already ordered the new Journal CD!

Avery