studio upright pianos

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed Feb 21 13:45 MST 2001

I prefer Yamahas to Kawais any day of the week!

David I.
*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 2/21/01 at 1:07 PM Mark Cramer wrote:
We like the Kawai UST-7 (not the UST-8 quite as much). I have many of these=
 in private clientele, public schools as well. They are an amazing=
 instrument for their size.

On ething I notice with a UST-7 we move around is vulnerability to racking=
 (tuning shift between bass and tenor), if the piano is not sitting=
 level.All verticals are prone to this, I wonder how the P-22 fairs?

Mark Cramer,
Brandon University
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Vince=
 Mrykalo
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 11:15 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: studio upright pianos

I would like to know what make of upright piano(s) your school buys.  Here=
 at BYU we are looking at an alternative to Yamaha P22s.  If any of you=
 have a different line you like, or use, and have a minute, drop me a note=
 and tell me about it.  I would like to use your input for my justification=
 to change or not.

Vinny
<mailto:vince@byu.edu>

THE TOP TEN SIGNS THAT YOUR CO-WORKER IS A COMPUTER HACKER
10. You ticked him off once and your next phone bill was
$20,000.
9. He's won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes three
years running.
8. When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hex.
7. Seems strangely calm whenever the office LAN goes down.
6. Somehow he/she gets HBO on his PC at work.
5. Mumbled, "Oh, puh-leeez" 95 times during the movie "The
Net"
4. Massive RRSP contribution made in half-cent increments.
3. Video dating profile lists "public-key encryption" among
turn-ons
2. When his computer starts up, you hear, "Good Morning, Mr.
President."
1. You hear him murmur, "Let's see you use that Visa card
now, jerk."