storage shed help

Fri Feb 16 12:00 MST 2001

At 21:27 02/15/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>      I'm Sheffey Gregory, now technician for a university concert
> grand.  I don't feel that really makes me a C.A.U.T. candidate,

Close enough for me...   You are dealing with college perfessers and
deministration.

>  but I believe ya'll have the information that would help me out.  The
> professor in charge of the piano hopes to have a off-stage storage shed
> built for the
>grand.  I have some ideas, but would really appreciate input from those
>who have done this  before.
 >>>>
>     What have I forgotten?  Which part is just not realistic? What do you
> suggest?
>Thanks in advance for all your comments & suggestions.

Good questions, and timely.  I'll also be watching the answers since I'll
be shed-building in the near future, myself.

The thing which disturbs me most is the lack of skid rails on the spine of
our new D.  I fear that without them, the chance of lid damage in and out
of a garage is much higher than with.
I'm going to try to sell the powers that be to spring for those rails.  Am
I wrong in my fears?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(319)-387-1204  //  Fax (319)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Education is the best defense against the media.