Palm Users

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu Feb 15 22:11 MST 2001

I think Jeannie is the "Palm Queen" so to speak...I use it by hot synching to my database.  I keep all the phone book, addresses, appointments and misc. on the pianos. For instance Mrs. Jones calls.  I enter her in my database and set the appointment.  I use the notes section for piano info, directions etc.  I hot-sync and the appointment, phonebook and to-do are synchronized.  I have learned to use the graffiti pretty well and enter shorthand info in the Palm at the job and hot-sync again that evening to keep the records together.  If I was willing to carry a lap-top around (at this time "light" is the key) and use RCT I could certainly have more copious data at my disposal but I have come to the realization that I don't really need all the info.  Name, address & directions will really work just fine.  I really could keep all the piano data in the piano.  It comes in handy for making calls when they come up on my cell phone.  All my phone #s are right there.

David I