off topic....Canola...another internet hoax/urban legend

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu Feb 15 17:21 MST 2001

Kind of an empty post. Did you go to this site yourself? I did and it
bumps me out to Google.com with some mention of Deja.com having some
kind of trouble with no mention whatsoever of internet hoaxes! What
could be the harm in talking about something that could possibly be a
potential health threat? I surely think that all of us are a community
of people with some sort of kinship developed through our common
interest in pianos. We are therefore interested in the welfare of each
other, no? I reiterate that I would welcome seeing any information that
would refute the letter I forwarded from a fellow church member of mine.
(Someone who is concerned about me from a common brotherhood regarding
our beliefs.)

respectfully,
Greg Newell

--