Agraffe Pings (was Re: Out of control)

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 15 12:59 MST 2001

Hi David,
               I take them out to ream them, so no difference.  Many of the
replacement agraffes are no better than the old.
Add an extra hr or so if I have to use the counterbore, or shim quite a bit.
With new agraffes I lightly ream them any way.  It's a pain if you find a
problem after stringing.
Chalk that up to experience.
Roger

At 09:59 AM 2/15/01 -0800, you wrote:
>>it seems to take 2-3hrs to clean up the agraffes, but it is
>>worth the trouble.
>
>How long to replace the agraffes?  Do you think it's worth to replace or
how do you make that decision?  Seems to me if the agraffes are available
I'd just replace them.