Out of control

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu Feb 15 04:56 MST 2001

I hear the sounds of frustration...I save some of the clippings from a bass re-stringing just for tying bass strings.  To have it break at the pin is what I usually wish for when it breaks at the agraffe...;-{

You should see and hear (no, forget that, it's to embarrassing) my 18 year old Kawai's at the Ballet.  10 hours a day and they won't replace them...

David I.