Yamaha TP Bushings

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue Feb 13 08:38 MST 2001

List,

Does anyone happen to know which diameter and height I should
get for a Yamaha G3E (1972)? I need to place an order for some
things "before" I take the piano out of the room but I don't
know the correct height for these.

The bushings from Yamaha are solid and since this piano isn't
getting a new pinblock, I'd rather use the pre-drilled type of
pin bushing.

Pianotek has 5 different heights for a 7/16" outer diameter,
1/4" hole and 4 heights for a 13/32" outer diameter, 1/4" hole.

Maybe Bob would know but if any of you do, it would be a big
help. Thanks.

Avery

mailto:atodd@uh.edu - Work           "I haven't failed. I've
                                      found 10,000 ways that
mailto:avery@ev1.net - Home           won't work."

Avery Todd                           -Benjamin Franklin-
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4201
713-743-3226