Baldwin/Mehlin

Thu Feb 8 04:28 MST 2001

At 04:16 02/08/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>At 22:55 02/07/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>>I have a Mehlin in my shop for some work,,...

>>  Is that gap between
>>the soundboard and the ribs under the bridges standard, too? Please say yes.
>>Ken Jankura

>I tuned it yesterday, but failed to do that vital visual czech. Woe is me.

Ken,

I just czeched it oudt, but failed to see the design feature you have on
your soundboard.  May your joy be unabated... ;-}

You wanna buy a "parts" piano?

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(319)-387-1204  //  Fax (319)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Education is the best defense against the media.