Accidental Stupidity

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Feb 2 11:41 MST 2001

Ah Newton, witty as ever I see. :-)

>Bragging again I see.

Nah, just wanted to commiserate with people I knew would understand. :-)

>Check the sostenuto spring and other parts or the D# to make certain
>it wasn't rubbing the hammer.

Will do.

>Check the pinning of the broken member.

Using a new shank and flange.

>Stop wearing that heavy tie clip.

A tie? In Texas? At a state university? :-)

>Check your belt buckle.

Very small and now not usually necessary since I've lost almost 100 lbs.

>Make sure that ground hog isn't in the pin block.

That is today, isn't it?

>Sorry to hear about your "event".

Thanks. But actually, you're probably just gloating and happy it wasn't
you! :-)

Avery