Steinway Seminars?

John D. Chapman chapmajd@wfu.edu
Sat Apr 28 09:42 MDT 2001

I learned so much from the voicing seminar and the dampers seminar that it
would have been worth it for twice the money.  It is five days of hands on
experience with only three others in the class at the Steinway factory on
Long Island. Room and lunch were included.  One of the
afternoons is a visit to Manhattan with your instructor and dinner at a
very good restaurant.  With transportation to and from NY, and my other
meals, the grand total was right at $1000, about the same as a PTG
convention.
John Chapman RPT
Wake Forest University
Winston-Salem NC