Donations Appraisal

David Forman dforman@rider.edu
Thu Apr 19 10:17 MDT 2001

Avery,
I'd check to see if there is an office in your university that handles
donations. We've had donations in the past few years, and we had to have
then appraised by an independent technician. Also, there are different
rules from the IRS if the piano is appraised below $5000, or above
$5000. Someone who handles donations to your university should be able
to handle this.
Dave Forman
Westminster Choir College of Rider University