Help wanted

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Mon Apr 16 13:51 MDT 2001

Greetings Denis,
it appears things have worked out well for you, to continue in Potsdam.
Maybe I will see you next year in Rochester?

I am preparing the recital piano here for the Egré competition next week.
There will be 8 finalists coming, so I've invited Ted (now that he's
retired) to come for a visit and "tune a few" of the 8 rehearsal studios.

My best regards to you, Estelle and your growing family!

Mark Cramer

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Denis
Brassard
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 12:51 PM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Help wanted

This is information I received from our former Dean of Music:
"The New England Music Camp located near Augusta, Maine, is looking for a
piano technician from June 20 to August 20. The Camp is in its 66th year,
has 40  faculty ."

Contact: James Stoltie 315-265-8493
	stoltie@northnet.org

Please pass the information along if you know anyone living in that area
who is interested.

Denis Brassard
Head Piano Technician
SUNY