"New" Hamburg Hammers (momentary digression)

TCoates tcoates@dtgnet.com
Sun Apr 15 17:11 MDT 2001

Hi Conrad,

As one who has lived in Sioux Falls you know a river runs through it.  Right
now it is pretty full, flooding out communities up the river.

I appreciate the emails about my computer clock, the first time I've gotten
comments like that.  I have checked it and it is current.  I send about 10
emails a day and this is the first time I've had that happen.

Perhaps I'm really living in a dream and none of this is real?

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota
University of Sioux Falls