"Temporary" voicing

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 13 23:00 MDT 2001

Hi Jim,
           Lots of good points.
One thing that I have done, that is more slight of hand.  Move the treble
strike point, and ask the piano player to choose the sound they like.  Most
times they will pick a slightly more strident position.
A nice reversible approach when it works. Adjusting the dag screw is some
thing few of them have seen,  some how they are impressed, go figure.

Regards Roger