need ideas (more)

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Mon Apr 9 22:57 MDT 2001

>Keith,
>    I guess it didn't sink in earlier that this was an older Yamaha. It
>doesn't
>surprise me nearly as much now as I recall that they were built much "lighter"
>back then...
>Greg

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my explanation, Greg.  Hopefully, not everyone
interpreted what you did.  If so, I apologize.

It is the 1998 U1 that is showing the instability signs when moved a few
inches.

It is the 1971 U1 that shows signs of being better built and more stable by
the dimensions and observations I reported in my last post.

Keith McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Baptist University
Saint Gregory's University
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA