Some clones ought to be peopled

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue Sep 19 18:15 MDT 2000

Hey Ron,

Are you coming to the CAUT forum at the Ohio State Seminar Fri., Oct. 13th
at CCM??

Anybody else?? I'll have some scoop on Dicksonware, Stanwood, and Wapin. Our
fearless leader Don Mckechnie is coming as is the inimitable Rolf von
Walthausen as well as other luminaries.

Eric
Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati