Turbo whipping....oooh I like the sound of that!

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Fri Sep 15 06:46 MDT 2000

To weaken a wip assist spring I slip my normal spring adjusting tool
behind the loop right in front of the coil and lift. To strengthen, disconnect
loop, hold tail with small screw driver and lift  the loop.

Regards,

Jon Page