help now, SVP

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 04:59 MDT 2000

I'm impressed, but let's see how they hold up between now and January. I'll bet
you'll be doing some repinning.

What is the stigma about repinning? Can anyone honestly expect parts to be
pinned loose enough for humid climates, yet tight enough for arid climates?
We're talking about organic materials - wood and felt. They change with ambient
conditions. It may have been humid, on the day they put the parts together in
the factory, and dry as a bone when the technician breaks the seal. I guarantee
that the centers will not behave as they did in the factory.

Ron