etc.

Donald McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Fri Sep 8 14:22 MDT 2000

List,

Thanks to Eric Wolfley for the reminder about the CAUT Forum at the Ohio
State Conference. Eric has put together a great program and I hope many
of you can attend. Go to:
http://www.wapin.com/cintiPtg/

Thanks to all who attended, and participated, in the CAUT activities in
Arlington. We had a great day and I look forward to seeing you all again
in Reno.

As many of you know, the CAUT committee is conducting a survey to update
the 1990 survey. If you have not filled one out, now is a good time! Go
to the CAUT website at:
http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/homepage.htm
We would like as many submissions as possible to end up with meaningful
data. After the Ohio conference, we will start to compile the results.

More fuel for the argument! If your school/s need more technicians and a
better budget (don't we all) check out the article by Robert Weirich in
the September 2000 issue of Clavier magazine, p.55. On behalf of all
CAUT technicians, I will send him a letter of thanks. We need more
pianists on our side.

Don McKechnie
Chair, CAUT Committee of PTG
dmckech@ithaca.edu