A-440 Policy?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu Oct 26 19:17 MDT 2000

> few viable options but to comply, although, you are certainly
> entitled to be compensated for your time and effort.

Get the fire retarders out.

Ignore it.  The department, who's inventory is the piano and
pays the salary of the technician, is not a signatory to the
contract.  I doubt there is a department around that is
willing to give up a day and a half, at least, of their
salary line employee.  If the order comes, in writing, from
the chair person then orders is orders but once they realize
they will loose five or more department tunings the can get
more stubborn than I.

Time is money, time is energy and time is not being given to
the students who deserve it more.

		Newton