'Ace' benches

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Tue Oct 24 17:14 MDT 2000

Roger
I bought a 'reproduction' antique walnut swivel stool for a customer . .  it
came knocked down, and there fore needed my time to assemble . .  parts
didn't fit, wood was mahogany, but the punky luan stuff, NOT the 'real'
thing.  The screw mechanism didn't fit in the hole provided . . and cracked
the centre post . .
totally a piece of crap . . .be careful . . .

Subject: Re: 'Ace' benches