HT Experience

Robert Moffatt moffattr@cadvision.com
Sat Oct 21 12:57 MDT 2000

----- Original Message -----=20
From: <Billbrpt@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: HT Experience

> Ah Baloney!  .  You gotta get people up in arms and going up to the =
piano,=20
> banging on it, holding their ears, shaking their heads, grimacing and =
walking=20
> out steaming!  Now you're gettin' somewhere!

> Bill Bremmer RPT
> Madison, Wisconsin

Bill,

Out of genuine curiosity..what would your world be like if, lets say you =
were
a chartered accountant. Would you insist that the abacus is the only way =
go. Fill out your tax form using Roman Numerals, (not a bad idea) or =
come
up with a completely different logarithmic table?=20
After all....you say you are 15 years ahead of us all if I read you =
correctly.=20

ET has its place...HT as well. I use one or the other where applicable. =
Simple.
This topic seems to becoming a bit long in the tooth..definitely =
repetitive, if not=20
a tad obsessive in some cases.=20

No grins, (can't stand those), no abbreviations, no smiley faces...just =
my humble=20
opinion, and.. since you can't hear me, said in a soft sincere voice.

Bob Moffatt
Calgary, Alberta
Canada