Ken Sloane

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Fri Oct 20 22:12 MDT 2000

At 09:20 AM 10/20/00 -0400, you wrote [in part]:
>PS  The other end of the world has been reexposed to me. Just yesterday, I
>tuned my first Lester Spinet (tuned at it) in thirty some years. I'm not
>certain, but I do believe it was a piano.

'scuse me for butting in on your moment Ken, but... you really have been
out of touch, huh? In this instance, you've been so jaded for so long,
you're obviously out of touch with reality. So, just for the record, you
guessed wrong -- the Lester is not a piano.

Congrats on your award!

Jim Harvey, RPT