'Ace' benches

Greg Granoff RPT gjg2@humboldt.edu
Thu Oct 19 16:51 MDT 2000

Dave,
Thanks much for your quick response. Will probably go ahead and buy a couple to
see what happens.
Re your PS:  I remember some years ago looking at the assembly instructions for
an item shipped from some Asian country--can't remember which now-- but the
creatively mangled English was hysterical.  Most of the established
manufacturers are long past that stage now of course,  but we (the other
instrument tech and I ) laughted until we could hardly function over the
grammatical weirdness the writer came up with. We then (as these things go)
began to use some of the more comical mistakes in our own conversation for
continued laughs....
Thanks again!
Greg