caut meeting and round table

Donald McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Tue Oct 17 07:52 MDT 2000

List,

I want to echo Roger's words about the CAUT meeting at CCM. Thanks to
everyone involved in the Ohio State Conference for putting on a great
show! Many thanks to Eric and Lawrence for giving us a tour of their
great facility and sharing their experiences. Whether you are a contract
or full-time CAUT , please consider putting on a program the next time a
regional comes to your area. It is a great opportunity for learning and
camaraderie.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College