caut meeting and round table.

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon Oct 16 13:52 MDT 2000

Thanks Roger!

The feedback you and others gave us is of great value and is very much
appreciated. We had stimulating conversations both about how we negotiate
our jobs in relation to the special institutional challenges we face as well
as what we can do to make our pianos sound and work as well as possible.  It
was a true environment of sharing. I give my thanks to all who attended and
encourage everyone to consider hosting similar events in the future.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati