Job posting

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Mon Oct 16 08:53 MDT 2000

Hi all,
After 28 years of state service, I have finally decided to leave my
college situation i.e. the incentives were too good to pass up.

The position is open as of January 2001 and is a three-quarter time,
salaried position with benefits.  Responsibilities include tuning and
maintaining 55 Steinway and some Baldwin pianos.  Strong aural tuning,
regulating and rebuilding skills required.  Certification from accredited
piano technology program or demonstrated equivalent proficiency.  The
department of Music is NASM accredited.  Women and minorities are
encouraged to apply.  Please send cover letter, resume, and 3 or more
letters of recommendation to:
Stanley L. Gosek, Chair
Department of Music
109 Tyler Hall
SUNY Oswego
Oswego, NY 13126

Review of applications will begin November 24, 2000 and continue until the
position is filled.  SUNY Oswego is an Affirmative Action Employer.

Oswego is located on the Southeast shore of Lake Ontario and is about 40
miles northwest of Syracuse.  I have enjoyed this position because of it's
flexibility of scheduling and staff support.  There is also a small
rebuilding shop with good hand and power tools, and a great regulating
bench ( a slate top from the chemistry dept.), and a good inventory of
parts and supplies.

email me privately if you are interested in additional info.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT
Tyler Hall