Dampp-Chaser Installation Schematics

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Thu Oct 12 07:21 MDT 2000

Hello List,

As of today you will be able to view and print Installation Schematics =
for many of the most commonly encountered grand pianos.  They are =
available under the Installation Schematics section of the Technicians =
Only area on our web site, www.dampp-chaser.com.  This is a password =
protected area so that piano owners cannot get the proprietary =
information that we furnish to technicians.  The username is piano and =
the password is tech.  Please use all lower case letters.  The schematic =
files have .pdf extensions and are readable with Adobe Acrobat Reader.  =
There is a link on the Schematics page to download Acrobat Reader =
software if you do not have it installed on your computer.

We have also estimated System installation time to assist you in your =
planning.

We welcome your feedback.  Please email me directly with your comments.  =
I will be travelling on business until Monday but will do my best to =
respond next week.

Bob Mair, CEO of Dampp-Chaser Corp., personally crawled under all these =
grand pianos to take the measurements.  His efforts are an indication of =
the depth of commitment that Dampp-Chaser Corp. has in assisting =
technicians in the application of our product.

Sincerely,

Roger Wheelock
Executive Vice President
Dampp-Chaser Corporation