Steinway Uprights

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee@humboldt1.com
Fri Oct 6 22:10 MDT 2000

Ray Bentley,

I have just serviced an S&S Model 45, Ser 495*** which is an excellent
instrument.

Dan gurnee, RPT
Eureka, CA

From: "Ray T. Bentley" <Ray@Bentley.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:01:36 -0500
To: <caut@ptg.org>
Subject: Steinway Uprights

Does anyone on the list have an opinion on the current production Steinway
uprights?  I have a client who is considering the purchase of one.  I don't
hesitate to recommend their grands, but I've serviced some less than
desirable uprights from say 30 to 40 years back.  Have they improved in
recent years?

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL