Motto

Fri Oct 6 10:09 MDT 2000

Roger,
At 09:24 10/06/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Ray,
>             2 free tickets for all events, the down side, they are aisle
>seats.  Not the ideal place for sound quality in the halls.

I don't necessarily consider aisle seats a downer.  For those concerts
which require standby until intermission, I can be out of my seat and
halfway backstage before the applause starts to die down.

When the artists get backstage and I'm waiting for them, they'll usually
say "Everything's fine, thanks." and I go back to my seat and enjoy the
second half.  If I DO have to do something, I haven't lost any of the show
_or_ the intermission.

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
-A rose by any other name would still attract aphids.