Concert tickets WAS: Re: Motto

Fri Oct 6 08:06 MDT 2000

Ray,
At 08:15 10/06/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>The question is:  How to the rest of you deal with this situation.  Do you
>request free admission for yourself and your wife/guest as a part of the
>tuning arrangement?  Is this frequently granted?

Any event for which I must prepare an instrument, I insist on (and get)
complimentary tickets - (if I wanted to go to it in the first place)
*Capital Steps next week ;-}

I figure, if there is a tech rider for the thing, this tech's going along
for the ride.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(319)-387-1204  //  Fax (319)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Si fractum non sit noli id referice.