Motto

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Fri Oct 6 07:18 MDT 2000

The earlier post about hearing as many concerts on instruments one has
serviced brings up an interesting dilemma for me.

I would like to do so, but often do not.  The ticket prices to the events
are usually priced at $12 to $15 here.  After paying taxes and expenses on
my fee, by the time I buy two tickets, I have done a free tuning.

The question is:  How to the rest of you deal with this situation.  Do you
request free admission for yourself and your wife/guest as a part of the
tuning arrangement?  Is this frequently granted?

I would appreciate hearing how others deal with this situation.

Ray T. Bentley, RPT

Tuner for:
Lewis and Clark Community College
Godfrey, IL