Question

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 4 09:32 MDT 2000

Hi Charles,
                 A great post, very fair and balanced.
Recently, I was faced with a pianist that wanted to practice full tilt
untill curtain time.
I was so miffed that I did not stay for the concert.  The performance got
good reviews, and the Pianist and Ochestra were happy with the end result.
Your post has given me more than a little food for thought, and to accept
that this will happen from time to time.
It is still not a comfortable feeling when you feel your best work is not
on centre stage.
Faceless stage left.
Roger

Roger Jolly